Saturday, December 6, 2014

Transitive- Intranstive Verbs Activities


1-In the morning I get dressed my clothes.-----In the morning I wear my clothes.

2-My aerobics instructor said to me about the new music she will use.-----My aerobics instructor told me about the new music she will use.

3-The dinner was so delicious last night. I never tasted before.----- I had never tasted such a delicious meal before.

4- I arrive the gym very early in the morning.-----I arrive at the gym very early in the morning.

5- When my mother was raising, she always emphasized the benefits of fresh fruits.-----When my mother was raising me, she always emphasized the benefits of fresh fruits.

6-When the moon appears the sky, it is beautiful.-----When the moon appears in the sky, it is beautiful.

7-We usually listen the music during dinner.-----We usually listen to the music during dinner.

8- My mother brought up with no help from her parents.-----My mother brought me up with no help from her parents.

9- There is a great new cd by the Bongos. Did you hear?----- There is a great new cd by the Bongos. Did you hear about it?

10- Yesterday I did not eat the food all day.-----Yesterday I did not eat anything all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment